Members and partners
Current members of the association
The association currently includes nine seed companies researching, developing and selling maize hybrid varieties in France :
|LIMAGRAIN VERNEUIL HOLDING|
|MONSANTO France SA|
|R2N / R.A.G.T. RECHERCHE|
|S.D.M.E. / KWS France|
|SYNGENTA SEEDS SA|
- INRA National Institute for Agronomic Research
- BRG Bureau of Genetic Resources (Since 2010, integrated into FRB, Foundation for Research in Biodiversity).
- UFS French Union of seeds companies
- FNPSMS National Federation of Maize and Sorghum Seeds Production.
- AGPM Maize Growers General Association
- ARVALIS Institute of Vegetal
- GNIS National Interprofessionnal Group of Seeds and Seedlings.
- ASEDIS-SO Association for theDevelopment of Seed Industry in South Western France.
- AGRI OBTENTION commercial subsidiary of INRA